IMMACULATELY PRESENTED 2 BEDROOM HOME!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Jessica Psarros of Ray White Port Adelaide is pleased to present this gorgeous 2 bedroom home, immaculately presented in the highly sought-out suburb of Alberton.
What we love about this property:
- Original features throughout inclucing ornate fireplaces & real timber floorboards
- 2 large bedrooms - main with wall a/c. Both with ceiling fans, quality carpet and ornate fireplaces
- Large lounge room with wall a/c
- Bathroom with separate shower and spa bath
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cook-top & puratap
- Dining area with gas heating
- French doors lead out to the outdoor entertaining area
- Detached sleep-out
- Large outdoor undercover entertaining area
- Undercover parking
Alberton, Albert Town' like Port Adelaide, is rich in historical significance as it was established in 1839. Many of the streets in Alberton took the names of the original purchasers while others, such as 'Prince', 'Queen' and 'King' Streets reflect their English heritage.
Alberton railway station was one of the first local stations to open in South Australia. There is a regular train service from Alberton station to Adelaide and Outer Harbor. Approximately 16 minutes via train, 21 minutes via car.
Local schools include Mt Carmel College and Alberton Primary School.
Local amenities include, IGA, Takeaway food shop, discount pharmacy and pizza shop.
Alberton is home to AFL team Port Adelaide'.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
4 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.