LEASED! MORE PROPERTIES WANTED
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
LEASED! MORE PROPERTIES WANTED!
LUXURY TOWNHOUSE WITH ALL THE BELLS & WHISTLES!!
The opportunity has arrived to lease a luxurious tri-storey Townhouse in the heart of Port Adelaide with magnificent views of the historic turn of the Century Blue Stone Church. Walking distance to all amenities & on the direct route to the CBD.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY:
- Partially furnished including fridge, washing machine & Dyson vacuum cleaner
- 2 double sized bedrooms, both with built-in robes
- Main bedroom has tinted windows for privacy and is equipped with an ensuite
- Luxurious bathroom with bath-tub
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining area with adjacent entertaining.
- Galley style kitchen with GAS cooking, stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
- Large balcony perfect for entertaining
- Ducted heating & cooling throughout
- Entrance foyer with study
- Tinted windows on the Western side
- Double sized garage with automated roller door
- Mains gas to BBQ area
- Supply & water charges included
Contact Jessica Psarros to discuss or to arrange a viewing.
Port Adelaide is approximately 14 kilometres northwest of the Adelaide CBD. It lies within the City of Port Adelaide Enfield and is the main port for the city of Adelaide. Port Adelaide played an important role in the formative decades of Adelaide and South Australia, with the port being early Adelaide's main supply and information link to the rest of the world.
Pubs in Port Adelaide:
Birkenhead Riverview Tavern 1877
The British Hotel 1847
Dockside Tavern 1850
First Commercial Inn 1841
Newmarket Hotel 1879
Port Anchor Hotel 1873
Port Dock Brewery Hotel 1855
Railway Hotel 1856
Royal Arms Hotel1878
The Lighthouse Hotel 1857
Port Adelaide has three shopping centres: Port Canal Shopping Centre; Port Mall; and Fisherman's Wharf Markets.
Port Adelaide is home to the Port Adelaide Football Club, an Australian Rules football team.
Main Tourist Attractions:
National Railway Museum
South Australian Maritime Museum
City of Adelaide clipper
Austbuilt Maritime Museum
Australian Museum of South Australian Aviation
And many historical buildings in Lipson Street, which is in the heart of the Historic Tourism Precinct, including The Gallery' (which is now home to the Ray White Port Adelaide Office).
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.