This property will be available from July 12, 2017.
4 Bedroom Character Home
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Renee Wyithe of Ray White Port Adelaide is pleased to present this gorgeous 4 bedroom, blue-stone return veranda villa in the sought after tree lined suburb of Alberton.
FEATURES WE LOVE:
- 4 good size bedrooms
- Master with original fireplace and led light windows
- Large formal dining room
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining
- Solid timber kitchen with lead-light doors
- Stainless steel electric oven, range hood and dishwasher
- Laundry with 2nd toilet
- Undercover carport for 1 car
- Off street secure parking for 4 cars
- Drive through access to the rear garden
- Fruit trees including Mediterranean & Naval orange trees & also a mature Lemon tree
- 5KW Solar inverter with 4KW Solar panels
- Ducted Evaporative air conditioning
- Roller shutters
- Panasonic split system A/C
- Ample storage with skylight
- Pets negotiable
With the convenience of being a stone's throw away from shops, amenities and public transport, everything is at your fingertips.
To Register your interest & arrange a viewing of this home, please email email@example.com
Alberton, Albert Town' like Port Adelaide, is rich in historical significance as it was established in 1839. Many of the streets in Alberton took the names of the original purchasers while others, such as 'Prince', 'Queen' and 'King' Streets reflect their English heritage. Alberton railway station was one of the first local stations to open in South Australia. There is a regular train service from Alberton station to Adelaide and Outer Harbor. Approximately 16 minutes via train, 21 minutes via car.
Local schools include Mt Carmel College and Alberton Primary School.
Local amenities include, IGA, Takeaway food shop, discount pharmacy and pizza shop.
Alberton is home to AFL team Port Adelaide'.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
601m² / 0.15 acres
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.