This property is available now.
AFFORDABLE LIVING IN ALBERTON
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Frank Morelli of Ray White Port Adelaide is pleased to present this quaint 2 bedroom home sited on a corner block
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- 2 bedrooms both 3.6m x 3.1m (approx)
- Ceiling fans to both bedrooms, built in robe in Master
- Bright and airy lounge room with wall mounted airconditioning
- Separate meals area
- Spacious neat kitchen with sliding doors to outdoor area - great for entertaining
- Large undercover alfresco area for year round outdoor dining
- Original bathroom with separate bath and shower
- 5.0m x 3.0m garage at rear of property with valuable side access via Diamond Place
Alberton, Albert Town' like Port Adelaide, is rich in historical significance as it was established in 1839. Many of the streets in Alberton took the names of the original purchasers while others, such as 'Prince', 'Queen' and 'King' Streets reflect their English heritage.
Alberton railway station was one of the first local stations to open in South Australia. There is a regular train service from Alberton station to Adelaide and Outer Harbor. Approximately 16 minutes via train, 21 minutes via car.
Local schools include Mt Carmel College and Alberton Primary School. Local amenities include, IGA, Takeaway food shop, discount pharmacy and pizza shop. Alberton is home to AFL team Port Adelaide'.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
363m² / 0.09 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.