Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Petra Mells of Ray White Port Adelaide is pleased to present to the market this beautifully presented home set on an manageable allotment with a low maintenance garden of cherry blossoms and lemon and lime trees in barrels. Located in a quiet court with a family friendly reserve across the road, with playground and bike track, easy access to the Northern Expressway for an easy commute to the CBD, this is the perfect home for those looking to downsize or enter into the property market - there is nothing to do, but kick back and enjoy!
The surprise is what lies behind the front door. Offering extras like 9ft ceilings throughout, loads of natural light and neutral tones ideal for all decorating styles, this home is a stand out! A large open plan living/dining and kitchen area and an amazing converted shed with all weather Stratco verandah, finished off with 60mm pavers, you can drive a car from front to back without any problems through the side gate. Offering the ultimate in facilitating inclusive entertaining!
- 3 Bedrooms
- External entertaining/Rumpus Room or ultimate 4th Bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Master with ensuite, walk-in robe and light filled bay window
- Main bathroom with bathtub and separate shower, fully tiled top ceiling with large porcelain tiles floor to ceiling *Tile niches for shampoos in both ensuite and main bathroom
- Quality Carpets to bedrooms & porcelain tiles to living areas
- Ceiling Fans
- 3 Split system Airconditioners
- Good size laundry with built in cupboard and direct outside access
- Open plan living and dining area
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop and electric oven, dishwasher, puratap and corner pantry
- Dining with bay window and sliding door to rear
- All weather, fully paved "Stratco outback" entertaining area
- Monitored alarm system with shed included
- Single garage with roller door and internal access
At the rear of the property we have the ultimate man cave!! The purpose built thermal sound proof insulated shed is
truly something else, with no expense spared. Italian black porcelain on the walls behind the bar and all pillars with premium large porcelain tiles on the floor. Boasting underground power, Ethernet, foxtel and coax cables. Split system reverse cycle heating and cooling, adjustable wall mounted TV. Full length built in solid timber overhead cupboards and work bench. The ideal space for entertaining, parties or the gaming enthusiast. Would also make a fabulous teenage retreat, guest room or 4th bedroom.
Local schools include St Columba College & Mark Oliphant College, centrally located to the new Munno Para shopping precinct on Curtis Rd, Munno Para Shopping Centre or Elizabeth City Centre. Public transport is catered for with bus services from Curtis Rd, President Ave, East Parkway as well as Stebonheath Rd.
Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement.
Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor statement.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Converted Shed/Rumpus
See all features
384m² / 0.09 acres
1 garage space and 3 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.