SPACIOUS 2 BEDROOM HOMETTE IN TOP BEACHSIDE LOCATION!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Nick Psarros and Nathaniel Kennerdale of Ray White Port Adelaide are pleased to present to the market this immaculate North facing 2 bedroom homette ideally situated within walking distance to the lake, only minutes to local shops, Grange train station, public transport and the foreshore of Grange Beach. Set in a quiet cul-de-sac, in a small group of 7 homettes and with direct back gate access to the lake, this property is a must-see in a tightly held suburb.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THIS HOME:
- 2 spacious bedrooms, Master with huge walk-in robe and split system aircon
- Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel double wall oven, 900mm cooktop, double sink and glass splashback
- North facing huge living room with split system aircon
- Large dining area with direct access to outdoor entertaining area
- Well equipped bathroom with full size bath
- Italian porcelain tiles in shared living areas
- Carpet in bedrooms
- Large outdoor area with undercover alfresco entertaining area perfect for all year round entertaining, storage shed and grass area for children
- Carport plus 2nd parking space
This property is conveniently positioned close to all amenities and located only a few minutes drive to one of South Australia's most prestigious golf clubs - The Grange Golf Club. This is a rare opportunity and is ideal for professional couples, first home buyers, retirees or investors. Put this one on your list of properties to inspect!
Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement. Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor statement.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
300m² / 0.07 acres
1 carport space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.