Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
3 BEDROOM HOME ON A CORNER ALLOTMENT!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Nick Psarros and Nathaniel Kennerdale of Ray White Port Adelaide are pleased to present to the market this beautiful open plan contemporary style home on a corner allotment in a quiet street.
Whether you're taking your first step into the market or looking for a great family home with outdoor entertaining, then look no further as there is a lot to love about this home. The lucky purchaser has nothing to do except move in and enjoy!
FEATURES YOU'LL LOVE:
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite & built-in robe
- Open plan kitchen meals and dining
- Kitchen with Chef gas cooking & island breakfast bar
- Security doors, alarm system and secure fencing
- Natural light throughout
- Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning
- Detailed ceiling cornices
- 1.5kw Solar system
- Updated tiled bathroom
- Single garage with automated door
- Off-street parking for up to 3 cars
- Large undercover outdoor alfresco area
- Date palm tree with surrounding greenery & fruit trees
Located in Cleveland Terrace and only a few minutes from Port Adelaide, 20 Mins from the CBD and 5 minutes from the popular beaches of Semaphore and Largs Bay.
Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement.
Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor statement.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Solar Panels
See all features
453m² / 0.11 acres
1 garage space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.