Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
CALLING ALL INVESTORS, EMPTY NESTERS OR THOSE AFTER A SEA CHANGE!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Nick Psarros and Nathaniel Kennerdale of Ray White Port Adelaide are pleased to present to the market this 2 bedroom beach front home, standing bold and beautiful in a small group of 6 homettes, perfectly located with sweeping sea views of one of Adelaide's best coastlines. Boasting a unique and versatile floor plan designed to take full advantage of the desirable Esplanade locale.
Enjoy stunning sunsets from your beach front entertaining area whilst you watch the tide roll in around the breakwater with the sailboats in the background and kite surfers enjoying the waves. Only moments from the Semaphore Road retail strip and just minutes to West Lakes Westfield, historic Port Adelaide or Henley Beach.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- Front home in a small, gated and secure group with intercom security
- Lounge room with plush carpet, sliding door to front entertaining area and stylish downlights
- Front outdoor entertaining area with paved area for outdoor seating plus lush lawn
- Great kitchen with double sink, Fisher & Paykel Dish Drawer, much sought after gas cooktop, underbench oven and split system heating/cooling offering year round comfort
- Designated dining area
- Master bedroom with quality carpet, large built in wardrobe, and big window with quality blinds and curtains
- 2nd bedroom also with carpet and large window allowing the natural light to flow in
- Immaculate bathroom with large corner shower with feature tiles, vanity, separate bath and toilet.
- Good sized laundry with built in linen cupboard and access to side courtyard
- Auto roller door to secure carport plus additional space to use either as side courtyard or to park smaller vehicle
- Deadlocks and screen doors
- Secure access, electric gates and intercom access
- Currently leased to November 2017 at $350 per week
Whether you are an investor, 1st home buyer or downsizer don't miss out on this fantastic homette offering a wonderful floor plan and just a hop, skip and jump to the beautiful beach, an easy walk to Semaphore Road, public transport and many other amenities. A brilliant opportunity for those wanting an enviable beachfront residence in this ever popular coastal location.
Semaphore South is a north-western seaside suburb of the LeFevre Peninsula, 13 km from the CBD and is part of the City of Port Adelaide Enfield. It is adjacent to Semaphore, Glanville, Exeter and Largs Bay. Semaphore South is primarily a residential suburb, although its seaside location and proximity to Semaphore makes it a popular local tourist destination, with numerous restaurants, takeaway food outlets and other tourism-oriented businesses. During weekends of the summer months the beaches are patrolled by the Semaphore Surf Life Saving club. Walking along the historic Semaphore jetty is popular and the jetty is the focus of cultural events, such as the annual Kite Festival and Greek Festival. The local public primary school is LeFevre Primary School in the neighbouring suburb of Birkenhead. The local high school is LeFevre High School. Another nearby faith-based private school is Portside Christian College in neighbouring Ethelton, a primary and secondary school. Nearby Semaphore Road has numerous retail stores, restaurants, clothing boutiques and gift retailers. Residents appreciate a butcher, bakery, fruit shop, post office, gym, newsagency, supermarkets, chemists and hairdressers.
Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement. Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor statement.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.