Auction location: On Site
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
HUGE 5 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME MINUTES TO THE BEACH!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
Nick Psarros and Petra Mells of Ray White Port Adelaide are pleased to offer to the market this versatile family home on a good sized allotment and only minutes to the beach! Built in 1962, the home offers plenty of room for the growing family with 5 bedrooms and 2 substantial living areas. This is the house for you!
The home is designed to accommodate modern family living. Good sized rooms, neutral colour palate throughout, easy to maintain flooring and additional space for elderly parents. Just a few minutes' walk to the beach, close to transport, schools and shops.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THIS HOME:
- 5 bedrooms
- Master with ensuite
- Fully tiled family bathroom with double bowl vanity and large shower
- Separate toilet
- Formal lounge with spilt system
- Open plan modern kitchen with dishwasher and filter tap, an abundance of cabinetry and benchspace & walk-in pantry
- Dining and family room
- Large laundry with vanity and separate 3rd toilet
- Salt water chlorinated swimming pool
- Pergola with zip track cafe blinds, ceiling fan and wall mounted TV - perfect for year round entertaining
- Outdoor shower - perfect to rinse of after a dip in the pool
- Front fence with electronic gate
Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement.
Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor statement.
"The vendors statement may be inspected at 129 Port Road, Queenstown for 3 consecutive days preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts."
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.