Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
ROLL UP YOUR SLEEVES AND REAP THE REWARD
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 6 Cars
Petra Mells of Ray White Port Adelaide is pleased to present this 1930 built Austerity home, set on a generous allotment of 1879sqm approx. In need of some work, this is an ideal property for those who love character homes and don't mind putting in a bit of hard work to restore.
Offering generous sized rooms, high ceilings, bungalow doors and polished timber floors and a heritage bathroom with claw foot bath, this property oozes loads of charm! Spend Summer sunsets under the return verandah and enjoy the annual family cricket game in the rear yard.
WHAT WE LOVE:
- 3 double sized bedroooms with ceiling fans
- Master with built-in robe
- Large lounge with timber picture rails, ornate ceilings and spilt system heating/cooling
- Separate formal dining room
- Eat-in kitchen with lead light feature doors overhead, stainless steel appliances and pantry
- Heritage style bathroom with claw foot bath, telephone shower & heritage vanity basin
- Separate laundry room with double trough and separate second toilet
- Large entertaining area
- Garage with double doors
This "stately" home is located in a prominent position in a country town steeped in history. Walking distance to the local primary school and township and a short 15min drive to Gawler. Roseworthy college is located approx 6km south of the town.
Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement.
Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor statement.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,879m² / 0.46 acres
1 garage space, 1 carport space and 4 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.