ANOTHER ONE UNDER THE HAMMER FOR RAY WHITE PORT ADELAIDE!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Nick Psarros and Nathaniel Kennerdale of Ray White Port Adelaide present to the market this Art Deco beauty sited on a huge block of 960m2 (approximately). Boasting two street frontages (Avro Avenue and Lawton Street) this home could be restored to its former glory or this could be the next site of your new multi dwelling development (STCC).
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- Massive 960m2 (approximately) corner site
- Huge potential to demolish and build numerous dwellings taking advantage of the two street frontages
- Secure fencing including electric gates
- Original art deco features including ceiling features, stucco walls, curved walls in lounge room
- Large foyer on entering the home
- 3 bedrooms
- Large lounge room with jarrah floors and provisions for gas heating
- Separate dining room with french doors to the side of the home
- Original bathroom with shower over bath
- Rear sunroom
- Large laundry and separate toilet
- Single garage with roller door
- Valuable side access through Lawton Street
- Off street parking for 6 vehicles
Welcome to Albert Park! This suburb is a hidden gem! Located just minutes to the white sands of Semaphore Beach and Semaphore Road with it's eclectic mix of shops, restaurants, cafes and theatre! A short drive to West Lakes Shopping Complex, Historic Port Adelaide and located on the public transport route so a trip to the city is a leisurely 13 minute ride on the train.
"The Vendors Statement may be inspected at 129 Port Road, Queenstown for 3 consecutive days preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts."
Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement.
Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 Vendor Statement.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.