ANOTHER ONE UNDER THE HAMMER FOR RAY WHITE PORT ADELAIDE!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Nick Psarros & Nathaniel Kennerdale of Ray White Port Adelaide are pleased to present to the market this stunning 1930's solid brick and stone Bungalow, immaculately renovated from top to toe providing the perfect balance of character and charm, plus modern standards and facilities. It is situated in the much sought after Historic suburb of Alberton. Just move in, relax and enjoy the Alberton ambiance.
FEATURES WE LOVE:
- Stunning Character features
- Original leadlight windows
- 4 good size bedrooms all with ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with original fireplace & Fujitsu split system Air-conditioned
- Bedroom 2 features built-in robes & original fireplace
- Large bathroom with separate shower, luxury sized bath plus toilet.
- Separate second toilet
- Large Laundry
- Wide central hallway
- Soaring ceilings
- Ornate ceilings
- Polished Baltic Pine Floorboards
- Double glazed windows in the rear area
- Large kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher plus lots of storage
- Huge family room/dining flooded with natural light & Fujitsu split system A/C
- French doors leading onto back verandah and stunning back yard - perfect for entertaining.
- Landscaped front and back garden with lush lawns, picket fence & mature fruit trees: Orange, Peach & Apricot
- Off street parking for 3 vehicles
- Tool shed
- Outdoor studio
Situated in a quiet street and just a minute's walk to two beautiful parks, St. Patrick's Square, a beautiful park with tennis courts, brand new gym equipment & playground with BBQ facilities, or Pioneer Park also with playground, BBQ and with environment free from roads so children can run free - what could be more appealing?
Two hotels, three local parks, train and bus services plus local shopping including IGA, Post Office/Chemist, plus 2 takeaway shops and Port Adelaide Football Club as well as the soon to be opened "The Pear" coffee shop, are all just an easy stroll. Approximately 16 minutes via train, 21 minutes via car to the City. A six minute drive to Semaphore's beaches and 5 minutes to major shopping precincts at Port Adelaide, or a few more minutes to St Claire, West Lakes or Arndale. Local schools include Mt Carmel College and Alberton Primary School with Portside just a 5 minute drive away.
Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement.
Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor statement.
"The Vendor's Statement may be inspected at 129 Port Road, Queenstown for 3 consecutive days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts"
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.