SOLD BEFORE AUCTION UNDER VENDOR'S INSTRUCTIONS!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nick Psarros and Nathaniel Kennerdale of Ray White Port Adelaide are pleased to present to the market this stunning and beautifully presented family home.
Boasting stunning fixtures, quality fittings, light filled rooms and beautiful decor throughout, this home has the right measures of modern functionality and is truly an entertainer's delight!
FEATURES WE LOVE ABOUT THIS HOME:
- 3 bedrooms all with new carpets, master with sparkling en-suite and walk-in wardrobe
- Stylish gourmet kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher and ample bench space
- Generous casual open plan meals and family area perfect for entertaining family and friends all year round
- Spacious formal lounge
- High ceilings throughout
- Large main bathroom with double shower and separate WC
- Laundry with external access to the courtyard
- 2 undercover alfresco areas for year round entertaining
- Garaging with internal access
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and gas heater
- Manicured and easy care gardens
- 1.5kW solar panels
- Tool shed
- Mature trees producing lemons, mandarins and pears
This practical and spacious gem will surely impress. With the convenience of being a stone's throw away from shops, amenities and public transport, everything is at your fingertips. Put your own stamp on this gorgeous property and reap the rewards by getting your foot in the door in this sought after suburb.
Alberton, Albert Town' like Port Adelaide, is rich in historical significance as it was established in 1839. Many of the streets in Alberton took the names of the original purchasers while others, such as 'Prince', 'Queen' and 'King' Streets reflect their English heritage. Alberton railway station was one of the first local stations to open in South Australia. There is a regular train service from Alberton station to Adelaide and Outer Harbor. Approximately 16 minutes via train, 21 minutes via car.
Local schools include Mt Carmel College and Alberton Primary School.
Local amenities include, IGA, Takeaway food shop, discount pharmacy and pizza shop.
Alberton is home to AFL team Port Adelaide'.
Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement.
Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 Vendor Statement.
"The Vendors Statement may be inspected at 129 Port Road, Queenstown for 3 consecutive days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts."
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.