ANOTHER ONE UNDER THE HAMMER FOR RAY WHITE PORT ADELAIDE!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 9 Cars
Nick Psarros and John Costi of Ray White Port Adelaide are pleased to present to the market this three bedroom home built in the 1960's and sited on a generous allotment of approximately 726m2.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac this home has been freshly painted throughout and has roller shutters, new switches, light fittings and curtains.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes
- Large eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Original and neat bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate toilet
- Large lounge room with large windows offering loads of natural light
- New paint throughout
- Huge undercover entertaining area adjoining the undercover carport
- Large rear yard with garden shed
- Roller shutters
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Off street car parking for up to 9 vehicles
- Fully fenced and secure
Perfectly positioned within walking distance to public transport and within close proximity to Centro Arndale shopping centre. This is an exciting offering with potential to further improve and then reap the rewards.
The vendors statement may be inspected at 111a Lipson Street, Port Adelaide for 3 consecutive days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts
Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement.
Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor statement.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
5 garage spaces and 4 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.