UNDER CONTRACT BEFORE AUCTION UNDER VENDORS INSTRUCTIONS!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 5 Cars
Nick Psarros and John Costi are delighted to present to the market this stunning Solid Brick Bungalow kept in immaculate condition and located in the quiet suburb of Cheltenham. Sited on approximately 664m2 this home really is the ultimate family home.
Built in 1928 this home with classic touches throughout including ornate fireplaces, soaring ceilings, sash windows and stunning fretwork in the long central hallway, this home appeals to those families looking for a spacious home with period features mixed with modern conveniences.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THIS HOME:
- 3 generous sized bedrooms, 2 with built in robes
- Ornate fireplaces in Bedroom 2 and Lounge Room
- Polished pine timber floors
- High ceilings, skirtings and sash windows with quality window dressings
- Long central hallway
- Gorgeous timber kitchen with 900mm stand up oven, 900mm exhaust and sky light
- Original corner wood stove reminiscent of years gone by
- Open plan dining adjacent to kitchen with skylight and ample room for dining setting
- Original neat bathroom with separate bath and shower and WC
- 2nd separate WC
- Sunroom perfectly positioned to the rear of the home making it a great second living area perfect for teenagers and children
- Large outdoor undercover area ideal for all year round entertaining
- Fantastic sized rear yard with citrus trees, and even a cubby - would make a great chook house for those with older children!
- Small green house at the rear of the backyard
- Carport for up to 3 vehicles PLUS lock up garage with additional space in driveway
- Original chimneys
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Alarm system
- Secure fencing
This well loved home is an outstanding opportunity not to be missed in a family friendly suburb offering all of today's essentials in a classic family home.
Cheltenham is located in the City of Charles Sturt. A significant part of Cheltenham is now part of the new suburb, St Clair. Enjoy leisurely walks around the man-made wetlands and bike paths. Local schools include Mount Carmel Primary and Mount Carmel Secondary School.
Cheltenham Train Station has a direct route to the CBD in 15 minutes. Nearby the St Clair Shopping Complex boasts a variety of shops: Coles Supermarket; specialty shops, Michel's Patisserie; St Clair Chicken and Seafoods; Dhana Latchmi Indian Restaurant; Wok in a Box; Bakers Delight; Amcal Pharmacy; Sushi Train; Uniq Nails and Beauty; St Clair Newsagency; Hair Salon and Flight Centre, all this for your convenience.
The vendors statement may be inspected at 111a Lipson Street, Port Adelaide for 3 consecutive days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts
Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement.
Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor statement.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space, 3 carport spaces and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.