ANOTHER ONE UNDER THE HAMMER FOR RAY WHITE PORT ADELAIDE!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Nick Psarros and Melinda Bennett are pleased to present to the market this solid character bungalow on approximately 1219m2 (SUBDIVISION POTENTIAL SUBJECT TO ALL THE NECESSARY COUNCL CONSENTS) and with a frontage of approx 22.86m.
Built around 1910 and with a stunning stone facade, return veranda and picket fence and with a huge garage at the rear 75x25 approx, alarmed, 3 phase power with separate meter for sheds and mezzanine around rear of shed, this is the ultimate family home or investment you've been looking for.
FEATURES WE LOVE ABOUT THIS HOME:
- 3 bedrooms/or Study, bedrooms 1 & 2 both double sized
- Large entry hallway with wooden fretwork
- Soaring ceilings throughout, timber floors and picture rails
- Ornate fireplaces in two bedrooms and lounge room
- Massive lounge/family room
- Huge eat-in kitchen boasting original cabinetry but in good condition
- Stunning character bathroom with claw foot bath and leadlight window
- Sunroom to rear of the home with sliding doors to rear yard
- Large laundry
- Separate toilet
- Undercover alfresco paved entertaining area
- Great size rear yard with garden shed
- Water tank
- Gas cooking and hot water
- Lock up parking under carport with additional spaces in driveway
- Huge garage at rear of property
This beautiful family home is nestled in a stunning street with other quality homes.
Cheltenham is located in the City of Charles Sturt.
A significant part of Cheltenham is now part of the new suburb, St Clair.
The newly constructed St Clair Shopping Complex boasts a variety of shops: Coles Supermarket; specialty shops, Michel's Patisserie; St Clair Chicken and Seafoods; Dhana Latchmi Indian Restaurant; Wok in a Box; Bakers Delight; Amcal Pharmacy; Sushi Train; Uniq Nails and Beauty; St Clair Newsagency; Hair Salon and Flight Centre, all this for your convenience.
Enjoy leisurely walks around the man-made wetlands and bike paths.
Local schools include Mount Carmel Primary and Mount Carmel Secondary School.
Cheltenham Train Station has a direct route to the CBD in 15 minutes.
Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement.
Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor statement.
The vendors statement may be inspected at 111a Lipson Street, Port Adelaide for 3 consecutive days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
See all features
1 carport space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.