UNDER CONTRACT BEFORE AUCTION UNDER VENDOR'S INSTRUCTIONS!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nick Psarros and Paul Denisoff of Ray White Port Adelaide are pleased to present to the market this stunning sandstone fronted return veranda Villa built in 1915 and sited on a substantial corner parcel of land of approximately 649m.
This is a fantastic opportunity to own a beautiful solid family home that is sure to facilitate many memories for years to come! There's really nothing to do but just move in!
FEATURES WE LOVE ABOUT THIS HOME:
- Stunning character Villa with return veranda with tessellated tiles
- Large formal lounge room with built-in gas fireplace, ornate ceiling rose and Victorian cove cornices
- Ornate lead lighting to front, rear and side entry doors
- Polished baltic pine walnut stained timber floors throughout living areas
- Spacious central hallway with with ornate archway & Victorian cove cornices, ceiling roses, ornate high skirtings
- High ceilings throughout
- Modern galley-style kitchen with an abundance of cupboard space, stainless steel Siemens dishwasher and stainless steel canopy rangehood
- Renaissance crystal chandeliers
- Security grills on windows & doors and roll out canvas awnings on veranda
- Large welcoming dining room with alcove & gas fireplace
- Butler's pantry with floor to ceiling tiles and offering additional storage
- 4 large bedrooms (or 3 plus upstairs studio/teenagers'room), 2 with built-in robes
- Sparkling bathroom with large shower, double sized vanity unit and luxurious bath tub
- Stunning second bathroom with fixed glass panel shower, fully enclosed ceramic toilet suite & vanity
- Fantastic open plan laundry area with quality cabinetry and loads of storage & clothes drying rack
- Secure undercover parking for 2 cars plus 2 additional off street car spaces
To complete this stunning package the rear of the home has a low maintenance paved courtyard with veggie garden beds, mature fruit trees including 3 plums, mandarin, pink Grapefruit, lemon, orange, Kaffir and Tahitian lime.
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Move in to this family friendly home in a much sought after suburb!
Cheltenham is located in the City of Charles Sturt. A significant part of Cheltenham is now part of the new suburb, St Clair. Enjoy leisurely walks around the wetlands and bike paths. Local schools include Mount Carmel Primary and Mount Carmel Secondary School.
Cheltenham Train Station has a direct route to the CBD in 15 minutes.
Nearby the St Clair Shopping Complex boasts a variety of shops: Coles Supermarket, Michel's Patisserie, St Clair Chicken and Seafoods, Dhana Latchmi Indian Restaurant, Wok in a Box, Bakers Delight, Amcal Pharmacy, Sushi Train, Uniq Nails and Beauty, St Clair Newsagency, Hair Salon and Flight Centre - all this for your convenience.
Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement.
Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 Vendor Statement.
The Vendor's Statement may be inspected at 129 Port Road, Queenstown for 3 consecutive days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.