SOLID SANDSTONE FRONTED FAMILY HOME
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Nick Psarros and Paul Denisoff of Ray White Port Adelaide are pleased to present to the market this solid sandstone fronted three bedroom home on an easy care allotment of approximately 370m2.
This is a fantastic opportunity to own a beautiful family home that is sure to create many memories for years to come. There's really nothing to do but just move in!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THIS HOME:
- 3 bedrooms, bedroom 2 with built in wardrobes
- Stunning kitchen with loads of quality cabinetry, dishwasher, electric ceramic cook top and multi-function oven
- Bathroom with quality fixtures and fittings and stunning terrazzo floor
- Large sun filled lounge room with electric log fireplace
- Study/sunroom leading onto 3rd bedroom
- Quality flooring throughout living areas
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
- Front yard with lawn and private screened courtyard
- Low maintenance gardens
- Secure undercover parking
Cheltenham is located in the City of Charles Sturt. A significant part of Cheltenham is now part of the new suburb, St Clair. The newly constructed St Clair Shopping Complex boasts a variety of shops: Coles Supermarket; specialty shops, Michel's Patisserie; St Clair Chicken and Seafoods; Dhana Latchmi Indian Restaurant; Wok in a Box; Bakers Delight; Amcal Pharmacy; Sushi Train; Uniq Nails and Beauty; St Clair Newsagency; Hair Salon and Flight Centre, all this for your convenience.
Enjoy leisurely walks around the man-made wetlands and bike paths. Local schools include Mount Carmel Primary and Mount Carmel Secondary School. Cheltenham Train Station has a direct route to the CBD in 15 minutes.
Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement.
Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 Vendor Statement.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.