PERFECT INVESTMENT OR 1ST HOME!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Petra Mells of Ray White Port Adelaide is pleased to present to the market this freshly updated maisonette with a potential rental return of approximately $230 - 250 per week. This makes for a great 1st home or investment.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY:
- Solid brick construction
- Good size allotment of approximately 522sqm
- Freshly painted throughout with new carpets to bedrooms and timber floorboards
- Outdoor is impressive offering a good size rear yard with double shed & undercover entertaining area
- Carport and double gates for safe and secure, undercover parking and front fencing for added privacy
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
- 3 bedrooms with new carpets
- Lounge with reverse cycle split system
- Updated kitchen with electric cooktop and under bench oven
- Casual meals/dining area
- Neat bathroom
- Laundry with rear access and separate toilet
- All weather pergola with new colourbond sheeting
Ideally located for exceptional convenience, close to local schools including Mark Oliphant College, St Columba College and within close proximity to the new shopping precinct on Curtis Rd and Munno Para Shopping centre. Public transport via Stebonheath Rd and easy access to the Northern Expressway, make this a fantastic opportunity to enter the property market.
Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement.
Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor statement.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.