ANOTHER ONE UNDER THE HAMMER FOR RAY WHITE PORT ADELAIDE!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Nick Psarros and Penny Papazis of Ray White Port Adelaide are pleased to present to the market this charming and lovingly refurbished C1915 cottage set on an allotment of approximately 494sqm and providing all the warmth and appeal of a character home.
Located in a quiet street with only the tranquil singing of the birds to hear, this home offers you up to 4 bedrooms, study loft, high clearance carport, off street parking for up to 6 vehicles, Gazebo entertaining, large work shed with car pit and separate toilet and private courtyard at the front to relax, entertain and enjoy.
Features we love about this home:
- 3 great sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes to bedrooms 1 and 2
- Study or an extra bedroom with fireplace, built in ironing board within a fold out bed (how clever is that!)
- Large cozy lounge room with raked ceilings
- Extensive storage, linen press and shelving
- Ducted evaporative airconditioning
- Timber blinds and quality window treatments
- Open plan retro kitchen with servery, gas cooktop, oven and rangehood
- Groovy built in bench seats to dining area
- Entertain under the gazebo with outlook to traditional gardens and vines
- Secure parking for your boat or caravan with high clearance carport
- Large workshop/shed with car pit and second toilet
Own yourself a lifestyle in this highly sought after location, with Semaphore Road at your front door step, you will love being in walking distance of Semaphore's highly acclaimed main strip with access to so many different cafes, restaurants, Semaphore beach and train station only a minute's walk away.
"The Vendor's Statement may be inspected at 129 Port Road, Queenstown SA for 3 consecutive days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts"
Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement. Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 Vendor Statement.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.