5 BEDROOM HOME WITH SPACE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!
- 5 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Nick Psarros of Ray White Port Adelaide is pleased to present to the market this 1890's character symmetrical cottage boasting five bedrooms and loads of living spaces for even the largest of families! With modern touches throughout offering comfortable family living and entertaining.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- 5 bedrooms with high ceilings, Bedrooms 1 & 4 with built in robes
- Large tiled formal lounge room with fireplace
- Neat and tidy kitchen with huge oven & stainless steel appliances and servery to dining room
- Second large family room to the rear of the home with double doors leading out to the rear garden
- Bright and spacious fully tiled family bathroom with separate toilet
- Theatre room with airconditioning
- Separate laundry
- Massive rumpus room / games room/ teenagers retreat with stylish flooring, pitched ceiling and stacking sliding doors
- Low maintenance artificial lawn in rear yard and garden shed
- Multiple split systems throughout home
- Plenty of storage throughout
- Double lockup carport plus additional space for a boat or caravan
This huge home provides the ultimate retreat for the modern family who love to entertain!
Glanville is a hidden gem ideally positioned right alongside Semaphore. A seaside location making it a popular local tourist destination, with numerous restaurants, takeaway food outlets and other tourism-oriented businesses. During weekends of the summer months the beach is patrolled by the Semaphore Surf Life Saving club. Walking along the historic jetty is popular and the jetty is the focus of cultural events, such as the annual Kite Festival and Greek Festival. The local public primary school is LeFevre Primary School in the neighbouring suburb of Birkenhead. The local high school is LeFevre High School in the neighbouring suburb of Semaphore South. The only school located in Semaphore is Dominican Primary School, a private school run by the Catholic Education Office. Another nearby faith-based private school is Portside Christian College in neighbouring Ethelton, a primary and secondary school. Semaphore Road has numerous retail stores, restaurants, clothing boutiques and gift retailers. Residents appreciate a butcher, bakery, fruit shop, post office, gym, newsagency, supermarkets, chemists and hairdressers. Semaphore also caters to the seaside attraction during the summer months, with Fish and Chips, Ice Cream, Coffee shops, a public playground that was redone in 2014, and the Semaphore Water slide Amusement Park, there is no wonder Semaphore Road was voted the People's Choice Award for best main Street in South Australia for 2014.
Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement. Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 Vendor Statement.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space