3 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME IN GRANGE?? SAY NO MORE
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
Nick Psarros and John Costi of Ray White Port Adelaide are pleased to present to the market this gorgeous solid brick family home positioned just minutes away from some of Adelaide's most pristine beaches, cafes and shopping. Offering 3 bedrooms, 2 spacious living areas along with an outdoor swimming pool and a lock-up double garage, this one should be at the top of your list for summer!
Enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by the pool, beach or under the alfresco area. Situated on a generous allotment of land, this mid 1970's home has had all the necessary updates done to perfection!
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- Approx. 643m2 of land
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Built-in robes in all bedrooms
- 2 generous size living areas
- Formal dining/study room
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Original kitchen with granite top island bench
- Ample kitchen pantry space
- Polished pine floorboards
- Updated tiled bathroom
- Original fireplace
- Gas hot water with electric appliances
- Tool shed and kids cubby house
- Up to 5 car spaces including 2 undercover
- Double garage with electric roller doors
- Fully secured solar-heated swimming pool
- Spacious front and back yard
Ideally located just minutes to the Jetty St precinct, Grange Jetty, local primary schools, 'Grange Lakes Reserve', A short drive to West Lakes Westfield, Henley Square & an abundance of golf courses, children's parks, playgrounds and community facilities.
Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement.
Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 Vendor Statement.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 3 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.