SIMPLY STUNNING FAMILY ENTERTAINER!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
Petra Mells of Ray White Port Adelaide is pleased to present to the market this stunning spacious family home. Set on approx 842sqm with magnificent views of rolling hills and twinkling lights at night, this much desirable home has loads to offer! Flexible floorplan with multiple living areas, fantastic undercover entertaining with plenty of yard space for the swing set or swimming pool.
WOW! This will be the first word exclaimed when you walk through the front door! Built in 1996, the home has been completely revamped to cater for today's modern lifestyle with plenty of room for the growing family. Light and bright with a stylish and elegant colour scheme and a floorplan that offers plenty of private space for times when you just need some "me" time and fabulous open plan entertaining for gatherings with family and friends.
WHAT WE LOVE:
- 5 generous bedrooms
- 4 bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Master with sparkling ensuite
- 3-way bathroom with linen cupboard
- Formal lounge
- Theatre room with projector/huge screen and luxurious carpet
- Wine cupboard with LED feature lighting
- Family room
- Dining with glass sliding doors leading to outdoor area
- Brand new kitchen with stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher soft close cabinetry and walk-in pantry
- Games room with glass sliding doors to decked alfresco
- Outdoor kitchen area with built in BBQ
- Ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating
- Double carport with auto roller doors
Features too many to list.....alarm system, gas instantaneous hot water, integrated ceiling speakers, Stratco pergola with zip lock cafe blinds, 15amp power point for outdoor spa (not included), 2nd phone line ideal for the home business, garden shed, stunning light fittings and window treatments, plenty of off-street parking including space for trailer or caravan.
Located in the lovely location of Hewett with its beautiful parks and walking trails, Para River and Clonlea Reserve, easy access to a variety of Schools with Hewett Primary School at the bottom of the hill, a short drive to the Barossa and easy access to the northern Expressway and with Public Transport now a convenient feature makes it so easy if you need to travel into the CBD.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces and 4 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.