ANOTHER ONE UNDER THE HAMMER FOR RAY WHITE PORT ADELAIDE!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 8 Cars
Nick Psarros and Nathaniel Kennerdale of Ray White Port Adelaide are pleased to present to the market this amazing family home boasting not only room for everyone inside, but the ultimate entertainer's backyard complete with outdoor spa!
With a picket fence and metal fretwork giving instant street appeal, to the extensively decked rear entertaining area, this home has it all - and then some!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THIS HOME:
- 4 bedrooms - one with built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with split system aircon
- Large central hallway with ornate arch, timber floors and high ceilings
- Evaporative air-conditioning
- Ornamental fireplaces in bedrooms 2 and 3
- Large welcoming lounge room with gas fireplace
- Huge timber arch into dining room
- Dining room boasts large double timber framed windows offering a tranquil view of the rear garden
- Second entrance with double French doors on side of home
- Contemporary kitchen with 900mm freestanding oven, Fisher & Paykel double drawer dishwasher and stainless steel exhaust
- Original wood fire stove
- Massive bay window in kitchen overlooking outdoor entertaining area
- Main bathroom with timber features, large corner bath with shower and toilet
- Large internal laundry with double trough, tiled floor, big windows and access to rear yard
- Upstairs you'll find a room ideal for use as a study nook or as a home art studio
- Double doors from the dining/kitchen opening to the glorious rear yard
- Extensive undercover and decked entertaining area perfect for year round parties - with external working fireplace
- Outdoor spa
- Paved areas, creeping vines overhead and a mini boardwalk with in-ground fish pond complete with Goldfish!
- An abundance of fruit trees including fig, nectarine, lemon, mandarin and kaffir lime
- Gorgeous character fronted shed for storage or to use as a 'potting' room for plants
- Additional accommodation in the external rumpus room accessible via the rear yard
- 2 car garage
- 4 car spaces under carport plus one open space perfect for the boat
- Bore water
- 815m2 approx of land
A quality home that really needs to be seen to appreciate the space, size and features on offer. Don't miss this opportunity to secure a magnificent family home just a few blocks from Largs Bay Beach and with the convenience of being a short drive from the Port Expressway and the South Road Expressway.
Largs Bay is a north-western suburb of Adelaide 16 km from the CBD and is conveniently located a short distance to the Port Expressway, Northern Expressway and South Road overpass.
The Largs Pier Hotel perfectly positioned on the Esplanade was used as a historical landmark in earlier times by sailors and is now a modern restaurant/ hotel catering to any type of function.
Local attractions include the museum on Fletcher Road and the lawn bowling club which is in the Largs Reserve overlooking Woolnough Road. Local Schools include Largs Bay Primary School and Ocean View College.
Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement.
Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor statement.
The Vendor's Statement may be inspected at 129 Port Road, Queenstown for 3 consecutive days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces, 4 carport spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.