PERFECT BEACHSIDE LOCATION!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Enviably set just steps from the beautiful stretch of Largs Bay coastline, this ideally located address blends functionality with sociability.
Ray White Port Adelaide is pleased to offer to the market this gorgeous, contemporary unit designed and built for innovative coastal living!
Points of Interest:
- Offering Art Deco finishes, natural light and in a great position
- Spacious open plan design for sophisticated living and dining
- Stunning white kitchen with quality stainless steel Linea appliances, including the much sought after gas cooking and plenty of overhead and underbench cabinetry
- Layout boasts two bedrooms with carpet and with the master offering built-in robes with internal shelving and baskets
- Impressively updated tiled bathroom with heating
- Quality window treatments
- Security Screen Doors
- Integrated indoor Laundry
- Indoor storage
- Daiken Split system heating and cooling
- New Hot Water System
- Roof Insulation
- Outdoor Lighting and Outdoor Shower
- Secure Electric Gate entry into premises
- This unit has it's very own exclusive double carport with utility shed.
The building and grounds are kept spotless by Management. It's a turn-key lifestyle offering here. Nothing to do, just move in!
Literally footsteps to the beach, you can see the water from your balcony, this fantastic property is perfectly positioned.
Largs Bay is home to the "best of's" the best warm chocolate cake at Queenies Store Cafe, the best fish & chips at the Largs Bay Kiosk, dining or just enjoying a beverage watching the sun go down at the award winning Largs Pier Hotel and then there's some fabulous gallery shops!
And with the express train landing you on the doorstep of the city in 20 minutes, what more you could want!
Be quick! This one won't last!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.