GREAT FAMILY HOME IN TOP LOCATION!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 7 Cars
Nick Psarros and John Costi of Ray White Port Adelaide are pleased to present to the market this 3-bedroom home with two living spaces and a huge backyard. Sited on approximately 697m2 this is a great family home with lots of space for everyone.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- 3 bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan, built-in robe and large windows
- Neat and original bathroom with pedestal basin and deep bath
- Separate toilet
- Large eat-in kitchen with lots of overhead and under bench cabinetry, stainless gas cooktop and SMEG range hood
- Spacious lounge room with ornate cornices and large window
- 2nd living area with tiled floor and sliding door to outdoor undercover entertaining area
- Walk through laundry
- Paved pathway through rear garden with an array of fruit trees including apricot tree, lemon tree, fig trees and a plum tree
- Automated irrigation to front and rear gardens
- Double lock up garage with additional off street parking for up to 5 vehicles including space for a boat or caravan
- Zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
Located within minutes of the community friendly RSL Club and the North Haven Football Club where the kids can participate in the Oz-Kick program. Almond Flat Reserve is nearby as is the Portside Swim & Leisure Centre and being on the Coastal Strip with its pristine beaches this home is truly a family friendly hot-spot!
Largs North is a suburb approximately 16km from the CBD. Local Schools include Our Lady of the Visitation and Ocean View College Gedville Campus. The Largs Pier Hotel perfectly positioned on the Esplanade was used as a historical landmark in earlier times by sailors and is now a modern restaurant/ hotel catering to any type of function.
Local attractions include the museum on Fletcher Road and the lawn bowling club which is in the Largs Reserve overlooking Woolnough Road. Semaphore Road is nearby with it's vast array of retail and dining.
Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement.
Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor statement.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 5 off street parks