ANOTHER ONE UNDER THE HAMMER FOR RAY WHITE PORT ADELAIDE
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Nick Psarros of Ray White Port Adelaide is pleased to present to the market this fantastic opportunity to purchase a much loved family home adjacent popular North Haven.
Sited on a huge allotment this is a great chance for buyers to renovate to your liking as first home buyers, investors, or redevelop subject to relevant council consents. With luscious gardens and a long driveway, this home has street appeal and great potential to be a great family home.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- Solid brick home on a very quiet street
- Beautiful front yard with Port Macquarie fig
- Huge front veranda perfect for your afternoon coffee
- 3 bedrooms, master with ceiling fan and a/c unit
- Dining area with large windows allowing the afternoon sun to flow in
- Lounge room with timber floors, large windows and wall mounted air conditioning unit
- Original and neat kitchen with stand alone gas stove and window view to rear yard
- Tiled laundry with screen to rear yard
- Original bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Huge rear/side yard with paved outdoor entertainment area, raised garden beds and lots of open space
- Off street parking - lock up garage plus additional 3 spaces in the driveway
Osborne has deservedly become hot property due to its proximity to the beach and the associated amenities. Ideally located adjacent to North Haven with its well equipped Shopping Centre boasting Post Office, Take Away Food Stores, Butcher, Romeo's Foodland, Priceline Chemist and Subway. Also walking distance to the local Medical Centre, local schools (both Catholic and Public) and most importantly, only several blocks from the beach, boardwalk and North Haven Marina.
Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement.
Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor statement.
The vendors statement may be inspected at 111a Lipson Street, Port Adelaide for 3 consecutive days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 3 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.