ANOTHER ONE UNDER THE HAMMER FOR RAY WHITE PORT ADELAIDE!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Nick Psarros and Petra Mells of Ray White Port Adelaide are pleased to present to the market this stunning solid brick family home loaded with character and charm with plenty of space for all. Generous room sizes, high ceilings, sash timber windows, colonial skirtings and architraves, the home exhibits original beauty blended with modern conveniences and a desirable floorplan.
Built in 1945 and set on a generous sized allotment of approximately 540sqm, the home offers a spacious formal lounge with cast iron fireplace for those cold wintery nights, separate formal dining area, 4 bedrooms PLUS a self-contained granny flat. Upon entry through the front gate and garden arbor you are welcomed by a stunning timber leadlight entry door which leads to the wide entrance hall with polished timber floors and high ceilings.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THIS HOME:
- 4 double bedrooms, master with built in robe
- Formal lounge with fireplace
- Formal dining area
- Polished timber floorboards
- Beautiful timber kitchen with electric cook top, wall oven and dishwasher
- Casual meals area adjacent kitchen with extra storage
- Updated bathroom tiled to ceiling
- Self-contained granny flat with kitchen, gas cooker and wall air conditioner
- Laundry with shower and second toilet to accommodate granny flat
- All weather undercover paved entertaining area
- Good size shed
- Tandem garage with auto roller door
- Beautifully established gardens with fish pond
Located in May Terrace and only a few minutes from Port Adelaide, 20 Mins from the CBD and 5 minutes from the popular beaches of Semaphore and Largs Bay.
Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement.
Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor statement.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.