3 BEDROOMS WITH ROOM TO GROW!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Nick Psarros and Penny Papazis of Ray White Port Adelaide are pleased to present to the market this neat and tidy 3 bedroom home conveniently located in a tranquil tree lined street just a short stroll to transport and supermarket, only minutes from Port Adelaide Shopping Precinct and a short drive to West Lakes Westfield Shopping Complex.
With most of the cosmetic work already done, this solid brick home Circa 1900's is waiting for its new owners who have the option to update and improve on what already is a great home!
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- 3 great sized bedrooms, 2 with huge built in wardrobes offering much sought after storage
- Comfortable lounge area with wall mounted split system air-conditioning for year round comfort
- New carpet throughout
- Freshly painted
- Convenient eat in kitchen with high quality flooring
- Well equipped neat bathroom with separate bath, shower and WC
- Internal laundry with room for storage
- Large veranda at rear spanning width of the house
- Private back yard with screening shrubs and lawn
- Productive fruit trees - lime, manadarin, nectarine and peach!
- Storage/garden shed 3 x 3.8m
- Additional land at the rear of the block - a blank canvas for future expansion! (STCC)
- Off street parking for up to 3 vehicles
- Roller shutters to front bedrooms & decorative security bars at rear of the home
This is a fantastic opportunity to buy a home with room to grow. Extend the home, put in a pool or even put in a granny flat (subject to all council consents).
The home is located close to all amenities, shopping, transport and schools. With a little imagination and your own finishing touches, this will be a beautiful home to start in or invest in.
Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement.
Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 Vendor Statement.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.