STUNNING NEAR NEW FAMILY HOME…
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Nick Psarros and Penny Papazis of Ray White Port Adelaide are pleased to present to the market this elegant, spacious Torrens Titled family home. A superior property ideally located in Pennington.
This spectacular home is stunning in all respects! From the picture perfect Australiana manicured front garden, to the immaculate interior and then out to the rear entertaining area, this property is a bit of a show-off!
Features we love about this home:
- Master bedroom is carpeted with a huge walk-in robe leading through to ensuite
- Quality carpets and built-ins to bedrooms 2 & 3
- Main bathroom with premium tiles, fixtures and fittings, bathtub, shower and a separate toilet
- Elegant kitchen featuring quality appliances overlooking the huge family and dining areas with sliding doors leading to the all-weather Alfresco entertaining area under the main roof
- Split system reverse cycle airconditioning
- Quality flooring
- Ceiling fans to bedrooms
- Laundry with linen cupboards and outside access
- Manicured gardens with garden shed
- Secure garaging with direct access to home
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a beautiful home that has been immaculately cared for. You won't need to do a thing. Just move in!
Pennington is situated in the western suburbs of Adelaide and is located 10 km north-west of Adelaide's central business district (CBD). Local schools include Mount Carmel College and Our Lady of Mount Carmel Parish School. Attractions nearby include the Rosewater Football Club, Rosewater Bowling Club, fantastic parks & walking trails. Amenities include, Alberton IGA, Discount Pharmacy, Fish & Chip Shops, Rosewater Foodland, Grand Health Medical Clinic and many more. Although mainly residential, there are many shops along Grand Junction Road and the retired "Rosewater Loop" railway line runs through the suburb. Originally, the area was mainly used as vegetable and dairy farmland but became more and more residential as the railway lines and Grand Junction Road were completed and as Port Adelaide grew and developed.
Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement.
Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor statement.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Ceiling Fan
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.