ANOTHER ONE UNDER THE HAMMER FOR RAY WHITE PORT ADELAIDE!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Nick Psarros and Nathaniel Kennerdale of Ray White Port Adelaide are pleased to present to the market this solid brick home ideally located on a much sought after corner block of approximately 593m2.
Boasting paved low maintenance grounds and raised garden beds with an array of vegetables growing, this home presents a great opportunity to extend and make this your ideal family friendly home, or presents as a development opportunity to subdivide, subject to all necessary Council consents.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- Approx. 593m2 block size
- Valuable side access to property via Arthur Street
- High ceilings and character features throughout
- 3 spacious bedrooms, bedrooms 1 & 2 with window shutters to keep out the heat/cold
- 2 living spaces
- Large central formal lounge room with gas heating and large windows allowing the natural light to flow in
- Huge second family room with gas heater, split system air, ceiling fan and access to the side courtyard
- Great sized timber kitchen with lots of shelving and cupboards
- Neat and tidy updated bathroom
- Spacious laundry with adjoining toilet and access to rear yard
With 'great bones', character features and a fantastic large corner block, take advantage of this excellent opportunity and secure your family's future in an area just minutes from the beach and 20 minutes from the CBD. Just a short stroll to the ever-popular Vietnam restaurant and newly developed St Clair shopping precinct.
The suburb of Pennington is situated in the western suburbs of Adelaide and is located approximately 10 km north-west of Adelaide's central business district. Local schools include Mount Carmel College and Our Lady of Mount Carmel Parish School. Amenities include, Alberton IGA, Discount Pharmacy, Fish & Chip Shops, Rosewater Foodland, Grand Health Medical Clinic and many more. St Clair shopping complex is minutes away!
Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement.
Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 Vendor Statement.
"The Vendor's Statement may be inspected at 129 Port Road, Queenstown for 3 consecutive days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts."
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
2 off street parks