SOMETHING FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Petra Mells of Ray White Port Adelaide is pleased to present to the market this spacious family home situated on a generous allotment of approximately 666m2. Designed by the current owners in the style of a "Spanish Hacienda" and built by Galaxy Homes in 1981 this home has many features that are sure to impress the astute buyer or investor.
What we love about this property:
- 1.5Kw solar panel system
- Security alarm system
- 4 bedrooms, 3 with built in robes
- Master with ensuite and walk in robe
- Huge kitchen with an abundance of bench and storage space, 2 fridge spaces, 900mm gas cooker, built in spice rack, corner pantry and overhead storage
- Casual meals area
- Beautifully updated bathroom
- Separate toilet with vanity
- Large formal lounge with new carpet
- Spacious family room with gas wall heater
- Cool Breeze ducted evaporative cooling
- Ceiling fans to bedrooms
- 4 car carport with auto roller door
- Lined shed/games room ideal for entertaining
- Large laundry
- TV points in every room
- Over 40 power points throughout
- Gas instantaneous HWS
- Pop up sprinklers
The seaside suburb of Peterhead is a North-Western suburb and 15km from the CBD, on the LeFevre Peninsula and is adjacent to Largs Bay and Birkenhead.
The suburb is serviced by Trans Adelaide bus route and a train station on the Outer Harbor railway line and the Peterhead railway station, which is actually just south of the border in Birkenhead.
There is a small museum on Fletcher Road and a Scout Hall on Wills Street.
Schools local to this area include Le Fevre Primary School in Birkenhead and Le Fevre High School in nearby Semaphore South.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.