WAREHOUSE CONVERSION TICKS ALL THE BOXES!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 8 Cars
Don't be fooled by the modest frontage - what lies behind these doors will simply amaze you!
Ray White Port Adelaide is pleased to present this stunning warehouse conversion located in the Historic Maritime District of Port Adelaide.
Featuring unparalleled artistic design by a past vendor, Constance Gordon Johnston, who was renowned for her restoration of the Washington Monument in the USA. Coupled with extensive renovations and restoration by the current vendor, this conversion blends original warehouse features with the very best in modern living.
The ground floor encompasses a huge flexible warehouse space ideal for a home business, art gallery, car collection or undercover entertainment. This level features 2 bedrooms with solid timber parquetry flooring and air-conditioning.
The ground floor also includes a uniquely designed bathroom, separate toilet, workroom with kitchenette and extensive wine cellar.
The 1st floor offers a master bedroom suite with large mirrored built-in robes, main bathroom with bathtub, separate toilet, a reading area and parent's retreat or 4th bedroom.
The classic solid American oak timber kitchen is the hub of this unique property and showcases premium kitchen appliances including an upright stove with a 7 burner gas cook-top, dishwasher, double sink, 2 walk-in pantries and plenty of overhead and under-bench cabinetry, any Chef's delight!
Points of Interest:
- Antique Oregon Loading dock living area
- Huge Wine Cellar & Extensive Storage Areas
- 10ml Safety Glass insulating living areas
- Skylights throughout, providing loads of natural light
- Hand crafted stained-glassed windows
- Intercom Security System with remote door control
- 26 Solar Panels ~ 7kW with full Feed-In Tariff (FIT)
- Valuable Rear Lane Access with Industrial Sized Automatic Roller Door (4m x 4m)
- Secure Undercover Garaging for multiple vehicles
- Updated Wiring including Safety Switches and Network Cabling (CAT5)
- Private Sun Balcony with water views
- Ceiling Fans
- Subdivision Potential (STCC)
This property is close to schools, beautiful beaches, shopping complexes, cafes, dolphins and easy access to public transport, you couldn't ask for more!
With Hart's Mill Precinct, LaneWay Festival, Heritage Building Works, Cycling and Walking Loop Path, Proposed Quest Apartments on the Waterfront and the State Government investing nearly $300m in projects now's the time to be a part of Port Adelaide's revival!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.