ABSOLUTE WATERFRONT LIVING!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Nick Psarros & Nathaniel Kennerdale of Ray White Port Adelaide are proud to present to the market this perfectly located property in the 'Harbour Side Quay' of Port Adelaide. Nowhere else in Australia can you live the waterfront lifestyle at such an affordable price! Watch the amazing sunsets and dolphins at play from your luxurious nautical style balcony.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THIS HOME:
- Absolute waterfront living
- 3 bedrooms , bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Master with walk-in robe and access to the two-way bathroom
- HUGE upstairs open plan living area with floor to ceiling windows taking full advantage of the water views
- Formal dining/ 2nd living area downstairs
- 2nd bathroom with separate shower downstairs
- Excellent gourmet style kitchen with premier stainless steel appliances including under bench oven, hot plates and dishwasher
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Spacious double garage with electric roller door
- Off street parking for 2 vehicles
- Solar panels
- Low maintenance rear garden and entertaining area
Port Adelaide is approximately 14 kilometres northwest of the Adelaide CBD. It lies within the City of Port Adelaide Enfield and is the main port for the city of Adelaide. Port Adelaide played an important role in the formative decades of Adelaide and South Australia, with the port being early Adelaide's main supply and information link to the rest of the world.
Port Adelaide has three shopping centres: Port Canal Shopping Centre; Port Mall; and Fisherman's Wharf Markets.
Port Adelaide is also home to the Port Adelaide Football Club, an Australian Rules football team.
Main Tourist Attractions:
-National Railway Museum
-South Australian Maritime Museum
-City of Adelaide clipper
-Aus built Maritime Museum
-Australian Museum of South Australian Aviation and many historical buildings in Lipson Street
Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement. Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor statement.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.