- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Nick Psarros and Nathaniel Kennerdale present to the market this 3 bedroom home sited on a huge 780m2 (approx) allotment in a whisper quiet street.
With a flexible floor plan, huge allotment, along with being nestled in a transitioning suburb where many homes are being upgraded or demolished and rebuilt brand new this is a great opportunity to secure a great block in a great location!
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- 3 bedrooms - master with built in furniture including wardrobes, bedhead and side tables
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with carpet, original style built-ins
- Welcoming carpeted hallway and entry to lounge room through art deco style sliding doors
- Lounge boasts built-in cabinetry, wall mounted air-conditioning with remote and neat carpet
- Retro kitchen with quirky cabinetry and gas upright stove
- Separate dining area with lino flooring
- Original bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Sunroom with built-in cabinet and access to Laundry with double trough
- Separate toilet
- HUGE rear yard with a bit of everything thrown in - undercover areas, storage shed, single lock up garage with benchspace and auto roller door, bird aviaries and a Hills hoist!
Queenstown is located in the Western suburbs of Adelaide and is tucked away in a small pocket off Port Road approximately 11km from the CBD. Local schools include Alberton Primary School and Mt Carmel College.
Local recreational attractions include the army style training Base Camp and Goodlife Health Clubs. Local eateries include SA's Smokin pizza and the Prince of Wales Hotel.
A great opportunity to buy a solid home with easy access to the city, Port Expressway and Northern Expressway and just minutes from Semaphore Beach! Don't miss this one.
Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement.
Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor statement.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 3 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.