3 BEDROOM HOME WITH CHARACTER GALORE!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Nick Psarros and Nathaniel Kennerdale present to the market this three bedroom character laden home nestled in the leafy suburb of Queenstown on a convenient parcel of land of approximately 390m2.
Built in the 1920's and with a versatile floor plan this could be your new family home. Three great sized bedrooms, the master having wall to wall built in robes. Character timber windows, skirtings and architraves along with high ceilings and polished timber floors.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- 3 large bedrooms, master with built in robes
- High ceilings, skirtings other period features
- Offering a cosy formal sitting room in winter with a combustion heater housed in a beautiful fireplace
- Large eat in timber kitchen with stainless steel appliances including 900mm free standing gas cooking plus dishwasher
- Character laden bathroom with the luxury of a spa bath
- Stunning outdoor entertaining area with views across pretty yard with ample room for children.
- Double length carport and fully fenced allotment.
Ideally located close to the Port Mall, West Lakes Westfield and only minutes to local beaches. For those not familiar with this great suburbm, Queenstown is located in the Western suburbs of Adelaide and is tucked away in a small pocket off Port Road approximately 11km from the CBD. Local schools include the Alberton Primary School and Mt Carmel College.
Local recreational attractions include the army style training Base Camp and Goodlife Health Clubs.
Local eateries include SA's Smokin pizza and the Prince of Wales Hotel.
Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement.
Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor statement.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.