OPPORTUNITY AWAITS FOR THOSE WANTING A RARE LARGE BLOCK!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Nick Psarros and Nathaniel Kennerdale of Ray White Port Adelaide are pleased to present to the market this 1910 character home situated on a huge 929m2 (approx) allotment! Boasting multiple possibilities including the options to develop the rear yard or extend the home further, subject to all necessary council consents.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- 3 great sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans
- Massive 929m2 block (approx.)
- Large lounge room with ceiling fan and split system A/C
- 2nd living area/formal dining leads to the back garden
- Brand new kitchen with much sought after gas cook top and electric oven
- Brand new bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Floating floors throughout
- Soaring ceilings
- Huge back garden with numerous fruit trees including; Mulberry, Passion-fruit vines, Plum, Nectarine, Lemon, Fig, Mandarin & Apricot!
- 2 undercover parking spaces
- Secure off street parking for 4 cars
A great opportunity to secure a great home on a huge parcel of land - ideal for growing families or developers alike.
Queenstown is located in the Western suburbs of Adelaide and is tucked away in a small pocket off Port Road approximately 11km from the CBD. Local schools include the Alberton Primary School and Mt Carmel College.
Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement.
Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 Vendor Statement.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
1 garage space, 1 carport space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.