- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Nick Psarros and Nathaniel Kennerdale of Ray White Port Adelaide are pleased to present to the market this gorgeous 1960's cottage situated on 371m2 approx with beautiful touches including polished timber floors, high ceilings, a fantastic outdoor alfresco area and very secure, this home is stunning in all respects.
- 2 good size bedrooms featuring walk in robes / ceiling fans
- Insulated Teenagers retreat/ 3rd bedroom including split system air conditioning
- Polished timber floors
- Ceiling Fans
- Split system air conditioning in the lounge and master bedroom
- Undercover alfresco area with sliding doors, caf style blinds & ceiling fan
- The property has been rewired
- Spacious open plan kitchen/dining areas with gas top cooker
- Separate sunroom/reading room overlooking the newly landscaped front garden
- Roller shutters
- Landscaped back garden with mature Yucca plants, grassed area plus established garden beds with a veggie patch
- Security screens door for the front and rear
- Indoor laundry
- Gas hot water
Just minutes to the Port and a short drive to West Lakes. Close to everything and offering a diversity of nearby recreational pursuits including world class golf courses, more than 160 public reserves, walking trails, bicycle paths, quirky Semaphore and nearby beaches, museums and a host of other historical attractions. This home ticks all the boxes - don't miss out!
Rosewater is situated in the western suburbs of Adelaide and is located 10 km north-west of Adelaide's central business district. Local schools include Mount Carmel College and Our Lady of Mount Carmel Parish School. Attractions nearby include the Rosewater Football Club, Rosewater Bowling Club, fantastic parks & walking trails. Amenities include, Alberton IGA, Discount Pharmacy, Fish & Chip Shops, Rosewater Foodland, Grand Health Medical Clinic and many more. Although mainly residential, there are many shops along Grand Junction Road and the retired "Rosewater Loop" railway line runs through the suburb. Originally, the area was mainly used as vegetable and dairy farmland but became more and more residential as the railway lines and Grand Junction Road were completed and as Port Adelaide grew and developed. Rosewater was also the site of the Adelaide Radio (VIA) maritime radio station system from 1912 to 1963.
Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement.
Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor statement.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.