FAMILY HOME ON LOW MAINTENANCE ALLOTMENT
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nick Psarros and Nathaniel Kennerdale of Ray White Port Adelaide are pleased to present to the market this 3 bedroom family home boasting two bathrooms and a large open plan living area. This home has an excellent balance of accommodation and shared living spaces blending seamlessly to the outdoors with a full length veranda, perfect for all year round entertaining.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- 3 good sized bedrooms - Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and large ensuite with a bath and double vanity
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and pantry
- Spacious, fully tiled open plan family/dining room
- Separate lounge room which could be used as a home theatre or kids' playroom
- Ducted reverse cycle airconditioning
- Portable gas heater (included in the sale)
- 2.7 metre ceilings
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door and access to the rear
- Additional storage or cloak room
- Low maintenance established grounds
- Electric security gate at front
Close to some of the best shopping complexes that the Western Suburbs has to offer with West Lakes only a few minutes away and Port Adelaide District close by with it's vast array of shops, cafes & restaurants, and with the express train landing you on the doorstep of the city in around 13 minutes, what more could you want? Port Adelaide played an important role in the formative decades of Adelaide and South Australia, with the port being early Adelaide's main supply and information link to the rest of the world. It is approximately 14 kilometres northwest of the Adelaide CBD. Eateries include some of the best in the West - Carmines Italian, Argos Greek, Low'n Slow, Riverside Chinese, Spice'n Ice Indian and some fantastic pubs including The Commercial, The Lighthouse and The Railway Hotel.
Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement.
Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor statement.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces