DOWNSIZING, FIRST HOME BUYER OR INVESTOR? This is the one for YOU!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
Nick Psarros & Nathaniel Kennerdale of Ray White Port Adelaide are pleased to present to the market this beautifully presented 3 bedroom family home on approximately 391m2.
FEATURES WE LOVE:
- 3 good size bedrooms
- Master with huge walk-in robe & ensuite featuring double vanity
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 feature built-in robes
- 2 Living areas
- Single car garage
- Off street parking for 4 cars
- Huge open plan living with kitchen, dining and living
- 2 Split system airconditioners & ceiling fans
- Kitchen features 4 burner + wok gas top cooker & Pura tap
- Stainless steel appliances including Free standing gas top cooker and rangehood
- Quality floors
- Spa bath tub
- Separate toilet and laundry
- Separate study
- 3.2kW solar
- Rainwater tank
- Automatic roller shutters
- Undercover entertaining area with timber decking
- Miniature fruit trees including a golden delicious apple tree, quince & lemon tree
- Landscaped garden flower beds
- Tool shed
Rosewater is situated in the western suburbs of Adelaide and is located 10 km north-west of Adelaide's central business district. Local schools include Mount Carmel College and Our Lady of Mount Carmel Parish School. Attractions nearby include the Rosewater Football Club, Rosewater Bowling Club, fantastic parks & walking trails. Amenities include, Alberton IGA, Discount Pharmacy, Fish & Chip Shops, Rosewater Foodland, Grand Health Medical Clinic and many more. Although mainly residential, there are many shops along Grand Junction Road and the retired "Rosewater Loop" railway line runs through the suburb. Originally, the area was mainly used as vegetable and dairy farmland but became more and more residential as the railway lines and Grand Junction Road were completed and as Port Adelaide grew and developed. Rosewater was also the site of the Adelaide Radio (VIA) maritime radio station system from 1912 to 1963.
Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement.
Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor statement.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 4 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.