ANOTHER ONE UNDER THE HAMMER FOR RAY WHITE PORT ADELAIDE!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 5 Cars
Petra Mells of Ray White is pleased to present this stone fronted Basket Range family home on a HUGE 792m2 approx allotment.
Charles Sturt Council policy area 16 Mid-Suburban
17.75m approximate frontage
45.13m approximate depth
This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a well-established family home or for the developer clear the lot, subdivide and build 2 (Subject to the necessary Council consents)
Set on approximately 792m2 in a fantastic area, walking distance to the Grange and Royal Adelaide golf course, West Lakes shopping Centre, Seaton High School and under 2kms from the beach.
- 3 bedrooms
- Formal lounge with gas heating
- Central kitchen with gas cooker, ample cupboard space and walk- in pantry
- Adjoining dining room with French doors leading out to the rear entertaining area
- Bathroom with separate toilet
- Split system air conditioning and ceiling fans
- 3 car single carport with automated door
- Shed/workshop with traditional wood oven
- Established gardens with an array of fruit trees
- Veranda with canvas blinds
- Electric roller shutters
- Alarm system
The vendors statement may be inspected at 111a Lipson Street, Port Adelaide for 3 consecutive days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts
Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement.
Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor statement.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
3 carport spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.