ULTIMATE EXECUTIVE SEASIDE LIVING!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Nick Psarros and Nathaniel Kennerdale are pleased to present to the market this quality designed home built in 2009 by Platinum Fine Homes and winner of the 2010 HIA-CSR South Australian Housing Award in the category of Custom Built Homes.
With unobstructed views to the sea and perfectly positioned on the esplanade, everything about this home oozes platinum style! And in harmony with the surrounding properties, careful design and materials have been used as to not compromise the asthetics of the area including Carey Gully Sandstone for the facade, 3m ceilings with classic cornices and beautiful timber floors sourced from an original heritage property.
QUALITY NOTABLE FEATURES INCLUDE:
- A light filled open plan family, dining and kitchen area facilitating inclusive entertaining
- Family Lounge area with open fireplace with gas plumbed provision
- Upstairs 2nd bedroom and 3rd bedroom or parents retreat with balcony - the perfect space for an outdoor setting to relax with a glass of vino and a good book taking in the fresh sea air
- Solid Timber polished floors
- Luxury Plantation Blinds and window dressings
- Sparkling kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, underbench, drawer dishwasher, integrated microwave oven and loads of cabinetry with granite benchtops
- Downstairs master bedroom suite with direct views to the sea
- Adjacent main bathroom with spa, separate shower and marble vanity
- Ducted Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Ceiling fan in master for added airflow
- 2000 litres of rainwater plumbed to laundry and washing machine
- Convenient outdoor shower
- Alarm System and intercom
If all these amazing features haven't already captivated you, the home offers secure parking with auto roller door for 1 car and secure parking for 2 more on the property behind electric gates.
The rear yard is low maintenance and has an abundance of trees including, Jasmine, Bougainvillia, Anzac Peach, Lemon/Lime and a huge triple grafted Avocado tree.
This property is the ultimate in seaside living. Be quick and register your interest!
Semaphore is a north-western seaside suburb of the LeFevre Peninsula, just 14 km from the CBD and is part of the City of Port Adelaide Enfield. It is adjacent to Semaphore South, Glanville, Exeter and Largs Bay.
Semaphore is primarily a residential suburb, although its seaside location makes it a popular local tourist destination, with numerous restaurants, takeaway food outlets and other tourism-oriented businesses. During weekends of the summer months the beach is patrolled by the Semaphore Surf Life Saving club. Walking along the historic jetty is popular and the jetty is the focus of cultural events, such as the annual Kite Festival and Greek Festival.
The local public primary school is LeFevre Primary School in the neighbouring suburb of Birkenhead. The local high school is LeFevre High School in the neighbouring suburb of Semaphore South. The only school located in Semaphore is Dominican Primary School, a private school run by the Catholic Education Office. Another nearby faith-based private school is Portside Christian College in neighbouring Ethelton, a primary and secondary school.
Semaphore Road has numerous retail stores, restaurants, clothing boutiques and gift retailers. Residents appreciate a butcher, bakery, fruit shop, post office, gym, newsagency, supermarkets, chemists and hairdressers. Semaphore also caters to the seaside attraction during the summer months, with Fish and Chips, Ice Cream, Coffee shops, a public playground that was redone in 2014, and the Semaphore Water slide Amusement Park, there is no wonder Semaphore Road was voted the People's Choice Award for best main Street in South Australia for 2014.
Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement.
Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor statement.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.