CLOSE TO SHOPPING WITH SUBDIVISION POTENTIAL!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Petra Mells of Ray White Port Adelaide is pleased to present to the market this well maintained family home on a sizeable allotment of approx 713sqm allowing plenty of space for a game of backyard cricket, swings or a swimming pool! Alternatively you can split down the middle and build 2 stunning new homes (STCC) At the end of the day, treat yourself with a leisurely stroll to Primo's cafe, or to some of the other restaurants and cafes the area has to offer.
North facing and built in 1986, the home offers all the modern conveniences that we look for in a home today. Light and breezy with neutral tones throughout, the home lends itself to updating to your own tastes. This home is positioned close to the best amenities in a high growth area making this a must see this coming weekend!
WHAT WE LOVE:
- 3 bedrooms all with ceiling fans, 2 with built-in robes
- Formal lounge
- Updated kitchen with an abundance of cabinetry and bench space, gas cooktop, electric oven, puratap and breakfast bar
- Adjoining dining room with access to entertaining area
- Spacious laundry with overhead cupboards and storage
- Neutral bathroom with bath and separate shower alcove
- Large separate toilet
- Paved all-weather entertaining area perfect for hosting family and friends
- Zoned Reverse cycle heating and cooling for year round comfort
- Quality hardwearing floors to traffic areas and carpet to bedrooms
- Tandom carport with roller door
- Garden shed
- Security Alarm System (not monitored)
Also offering security screens, sensor lights and a safe secure area for the furry members of the family. Lovely palms and established plants, plenty of off-street parking, this home is a great buy.
The home is well placed being within walking distance of the Munno Para Shopping Centre, parks and local schools. The property also offers great transportation links with easy access to the Munno Para train station, bus stops and Northern Expressway giving quick access to the CBD.
Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement.
Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor statement.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.