SPACIOUS HOMETTE IN FANTASTIC LOCATION!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Nick Psarros and Paul Denisoff of Ray White Port Adelaide are pleased to present to the market this conventional style homette built in 1997 offering low maintenance living!
This is a fantastic opportunity to Downsize or Invest! There's really nothing to do - just move in!
FEATURES WE LOVE ABOUT THIS HOME:
- 10 panel solar power system
- Large lounge room with in wall R/C airconditioner
- Large U shape kitchen with spacious pantry and water filter
- Carpet throughout living areas
- Free Standing 4 burner gas cooktop/oven
- Security grills on all windows & doors
- Large welcoming dining room with sliding door access to outdoor entertaining area
- Large undercover entertaining area
- 3 bedrooms with built-in robes
- Bathroom with shower, vanity unit and bath tub
- Second toilet of large laundry with loads of storage & clothes drying rack
- Secure undercover parking with auto roller door for 1 cars plus 2 additional off street car spaces
To complete this homette package, it features a low maintenance paved courtyard area with veggie garden beds and established gardens.
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Move in to this family friendly homette!
Located close to many amenities including local shops, Centro Arndale, various cafes, restaurants that Hanson Road has to offer, transport, schools, the list goes on.
Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement.
Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor statement.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.