4 BEDROOM HOME WITH TRIPLE CAR GARAGE!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 9 Cars
Nick Psarros and Nathaniel Kennerdale of Ray White Port Adelaide are pleased to present to the market this refurbished 4 bedroom home. Located in one of the finest sought after streets in Woodville South this circa 1958 rendered home on a most generous allotment of approximately 803m2 is sure to please.
With art deco touches reminiscent of the 1950's including double front entrance doors with wrought iron screens, this home has been updated and offers an abundance of private living spaces and family spaces. And for the 'tradesperson of the house' you'll find a double garage/workshop along with additional shed options - currently utilised as a home gym.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- Entry foyer with wooden floors and ornate cornices
- 4 bedrooms - master with walk in robe/ensuite with spa bath and WC
- All bedrooms boasting large windows and stylish roller blinds - front bedrooms with timber feature windows
- Kitchen with stylish cabinetry, stainless steel appliances including a sought after 900mm gas cooktop
- Main bathroom original but neat - separate bath, shower, vanity and WC
- Stunning open plan living area incorporating lounge room and dining area with quality tiling, bulkhead, downlights and big timber doors opening to the rear yard
- Entertainer's dream outdoor area - large undercover area with room for outdoor dining setting with plenty of space to accommodate an outdoor lounge setting as well
- Integrated laundry with purpose built cabinetry
- Skylights to kitchen and outdoor living area to take advantage of natural lighting
- Triple car garage/workshop with insulated ceiling (with additional storage capacity) plus second 2 car garage currently utilised as a home gym
- Additional drive through/ lock up garage with panel lift roller door
- Open off street parking for at least another 4 vehicles
- New plumbing throughout
- New wiring throughout
This is a rare opportunity to secure a beautiful home with an abundance of space inside for everyone and even more space outside to keep the car enthusiast or handyperson happy.
The vendors statement may be inspected at 111a Lipson Street, Port Adelaide for 3 consecutive days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts
Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement. Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details provided with the completed Form 1 vendor statement.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
5 garage spaces and 4 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.